1955 Cadillac 62 Series Chrome For Sale
1955 Cadillac 62 Series Chrome Details
It seemed Cadillac could do no wrong in the mid-’50s — each year’s cars carefully planned to build on the appeal of previous models, as with the 1955 Cadillac Series 62, highlighted by a smoother hood, broader grille, and artfully revised exterior trim. This car looks as close to original as you can get, with a fairly new paint job just a few years old but looks like it was done yesterday. Rebuilt engine and trans with numbers matching, power brakes, power seats, and steering, the windows are in good working order, all roll up and down no problem. This car is perfect for any person the daily driver or the toy for the weekend.
• New Paint(few years old)
• Rebuilt engine and Trans(a few years ago)
• Rebuilt brakes
• New Interior,(few years old, but new cuts or tears)
• Chrome trim in great condition
• Solid car, VERY to no rust on car, undercarriage is clean as well as floors and doors
• New white wall tires
• Power brakes
• Power steering
• Power seats
• Nice windows, no cracks or chips
• Clean hub caps with Cadillac emblem on them
• All light gauges in dash work.