1929 Black Ford Roadster Details
The car is a running driving roadster, The engine was rebuilt just a little while ago, if you look closely at the photos of the engine you can see the rockers and valve springs are clean, with no rust. Some new engine parts to get it running better have been put in, along with fresh oil change and new transmission fluid. It is an all-steel 1929 roadster. This is an old school Ford; the car runs well up and down the street, very fun. The buyer should inspect the car from top to bottom before driving.
• Nice steel body.
• Replaced bottom inner and outer of both doors.
• Flat Black old school rattle can.
• Rear of body bobbed / shortened to fit stock frame with a V8 engine.
• Custom shifter. (bolts on and off)
• Gas tank in the trunk.
• Cool tail lights.
• New Sunpro volts, oil pressure, temp gauge hooked up.
• All lights work, headlights, brake, and turn signals work.
• 350 with 350 Trans Auto 3 speed.
• Electric fan.
• New aluminum radiator.
• HEI electronic ignition distributor.
• Edelbrock 4 barrel carb.
• 12-volt alternator.
• New belt.
• Runs great-no smoke or noise.
• Engine very low miles. (SEE PHOTOS)
• Comes with rams horns exhaust manifolds, or you can add cherry bombs to the ends of the pipes or have the crazy flipped header exhaust as seen in some photos.
• New wiring harness.
• Front- straight axle.
• Old school drum brakes.
• Single leaf spring in the rear.
• With 10 bolt rear BRAKES:
• New drums in the rear.
• New wheel cylinders in front and back.
• New hoses in front and back • New dual reservoir master cylinder with a pedal.
• All new metal brake lines.